Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Tyranid Hunter-Slayers

Last month I was so lucky to get some ancient Tyranids cheap on ebay. Ten Hunter-Slayers for £1.20. I actually only found them because I was looking for some Zoats. This perticular seller had some Zoats for sale and when I won that auction I decided to bid on some of his other auctions too and so I also won the Hunter-Slayers.

The old Tyranids are a great alien race for 40K or could probably be used with succes in many other settings and skirmish games. I have no idea what I will end up useing these for, but they are awesome classic miniatures and I could not resist painting them for very long.

Here they are:

Hunter-Slayers swarming forth...

Blood Angel marines get some punishment...

You might notice there is only eight in the pictures and earlier I wrote that I had won ten. Well two of them was already painted and are right now in the proces of being stripped. Hopefully they will join the brood in the near future.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent, inspiring colors on those. I have a few Hunter-Slayers I need to restore as well...

    ReplyDelete